HAYDOCK ENGLISH MARTYRS CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
SPORTS PREMIUM FUNDING
The school receives an allocation of sports funding each year which must be specifically allocated to improve the attainment of pupils in PE and in other subjects.
When using this funding our priorities are:
- To increase the number of extra curricular sporting opportunities available to children across the school;
- To increase the school’s participation in inter and intra- school sports competition and activities;
- To improve the expertise and confidence of all staff in delivering the PE curriculum and sports provision;
- To promote healthy and active lifestyles including raising awareness of the role of sport in enhancing the lives of those with a disability;
- To replenish and maintain quality sports equipment and resources.