To provide a richly stimulating learning environment.
This will be achieved by:
- Clean, attractively decorated rooms, attractive book areas and well labelled, accessible resources.
- Bright, regularly changed informative displays including a mixture of 2 and 3 dimensional work.
- Interactive displays.
- Learning environment which engages all learning styles.
- Children actively involved in displaying their work.
- Extending the learning environment to the school grounds this providing an effective outdoor learning area.
- High quality outdoor provision in the Foundation Stage.