To create a culture of learning where children are motivated to develop lively, enquiring minds.
This will be achieved by:
- Providing interesting activities and experiences across the curriculum.
- Accessible and well labelled resources in classrooms and all areas of the school.
- Varied interactive displays.
- A variety of learning and teaching styles in use.
- Active learning.
- Planned opportunities for independent learning in topics of interest to children.
- Children encouraged to develop their learning over and above the taught curriculum.
- Encouragement and praise of independent activities.