To prepare children for their future, ensuring all meet their full potential through academic excellence and strong personal values.
This will be achieved by:
- Effective links with external agencies.
- Positive relationships between pupils/adults and pupils/pupils.
- Reinforcing positive reward system.
- Successes celebrated regularly.
- Individual academic targets set and met.
- Children involved in their own target setting/assessment.
- Gifted and talented children provided for.
- Groups at risk of underachievement identified, tracked and catered for.
- Well trained staff with good subject knowledge.
- Good use of support staff.
- Additional/medical and pastoral needs catered for.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Strong PHSE curriculum
- Encouraging and developing parental support and understanding of the curriculum.
- Spiritual, moral policy in place.
- Tasks well matched to ability.
- Effective transition across the age phases.
- Effective provision for all groups of children to remove any barriers to learning.
- All staff and learning mentor work effectively with all children.