To develop strong links with home, parish and the wider community.
This will be achieved by:
- A wide range of communication with parents and shared parish and community events e.g. singing in the community.
- Good attendance at events.
- Two open evenings per year for reporting progress.
- Homework policy.
- Encouraging involvements in school on a day to day basis.
- Sacramental preparation carried out by the Parish.
- Use of local environment for curriculum enhancement.
- Good range of adult education available for the community.
- Wide range of visitors in school.
- Success shared with parents through notice boards/newsletters.
- Strong links with other schools.
- Kids Club to offer additional child care for children.
- Effectively promoting community cohesion.