To provide a welcoming, caring and safe environment which enriches the spirit.This will be achieved by:
- Greeting visitors with a smile.
- Behaviour Management Policy based on positive rewards system shared with all stakeholders.
- Staff and pupils treat everyone with respect and courtesy.
- Opportunities for older children to help and support younger children.
- Staff are approachable to parents and visitors.
- Attractive, well maintained school grounds.
- Good relationships amongst staff/pupils.
- Health and Safety policy adhered to.
- Safeguarding procedures in place i.e. child protection, anti-bullying, anti racism, equal opportunities.
- Security policy in place.
- Pupils will be encouraged to take increased responsibility (e.g. School Council)
- Extra-curricular activities available, where children will be encouraged to work as team members.
- Appropriate and effective safeguarding policies, procedures and practices in place across the school.